Location: remote / Vienna
Languages: English (fluent), German (optional)
We are looking for a young, motivated editor/writer to join our team and help create amazing content which catapults Sendmate to the top of Google Search rankings for selected topics and keywords.
Sendmate is a direct-to-fan marketing tool for the messaging generation that’s often referred to as the “MailChimp for Messenger”.
After only 6 months on the market, we’re lucky to work with +500 artists, athletes, brands and media companies including The Prodigy, alt-J, Bilderbuch, Gregor Schlieren- zauer, Mömax or Addendum who use Send- mate to reach their most engaged fans direct- ly via Messenger.
Our vision is to establish direct-to-fan mes- saging as the most powerful and efficient communication channel between our clients and their fans/customers, while building a flourishing business in the process.
Who we’re looking for
A motivated, hard-working individual with great writing skills in the English language. You don’t have to be a native speaker, but should be able to show off your english language skills through your portfolio of written articles and content!
You’re currently enrolled or have recently finished your studies of journalism, publicism or any related field and have a knack for SEO optimised writing.
The idea to write about how artists, athletes and brands best communicate with their top fans and consumers excites you to the point that you’re diving head first into the subject and wish to share your learnings with the world!
What you’ll be doing
• Monitoring, uncovering and realizing SEO potential based on independent analysis (keyword research, content audit, com- petitor analysis, etc.)
• Development of search-relevant topic approaches using modern SEO tools
• Complementing your own research find- ings on a topic, by conducting interviews with experts
• Writing and publishing 2-3 marketing focused blog articles per week
• Working closely with our business devel- opment and executive team to help shape our content marketing strategy from scratch to completion
• Repurposing the best content for our social media channels
• Working independently with minimal supervision
What you should bring to the table
• Experience in SEO content writing
• Experience in using Google Search Con-
sole, Google Analytics and various SEO tools of choice for developing and produc- ing highly search engine optimized content
• A keen interest in content-, direct-to-con- sumer- and Messenger marketing
• Autonomy in your work, creativity for find- ing solutions, humility when dealing with your co-workers
What we offer
• We value equal opportunities at our company, and thus, we embrace diversity regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, race, nation, age or marital status
• A fun, safe, inclusive, collaborative and fast pace working environment for you to thrive in as a valued member of the team
• The option to work remotely, with flexible working hours
• The chance to contribute to a service, used by high-profile artists, athletes and brands
Sounds like the right gig for you?
Then take the opportunity and send us your application today:
We offer you a flexible, part-time free- lance contract or an internship position if that’s preferred. Simply tell us what works best for you and we’ll do our best to make it happen.
See you soon, online! :)
Your friends @ Sendmate
Subscribe to Sendmate • A Blog about Messenger Marketing
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox